- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Best auto shop in Arizona! Great folks.
Plenty of patience with the explanation of one's automotive repair need.
These guys are great mechanics, prices are fair, and service is pretty darn quick too. You will love Ray Scott's.
Worked for Dan and Danny, they were very honest people and honest to their customers. After leaving Ray Scott's as my place of employment, I returned to have my own vehicles worked on.
Ray Scott's provides high quality and cost effective service each and every time. My corolla is up to 230,000 miles and still going!
I have been using Ray Scott's Automotive for 20+ years and have recommended them to well over 150 people without an issue. They are fair in their prices, great with their work, always stand behind their work, and always get the work done in a reasonable time line. I wouldn't use anyone else in Tucson.